Tutorial and Kits update

Hello everyone! I'm back from my Seattle trip and had a fabulous time teaching at Running with Scissors in Kent, Washington. I also spent time with fellow crafty friends, Ginger Ropp and Maggi Harding, visiting the Graphic 45 office in Portland, Oregon. Something I've been dreaming of for a while now. If you follow Graphic 45 on Facebook, you may have seen the Facebook Live we did last Friday. It was GREAT fun! You can still view it here if you like. Just scroll to Friday, August 11th.

I'll be sharing a video not only of the Running With Scissors shop, but also some great peeks at the Graphic 45 office and lots of fun photos and videos of my trip around Portland and Seattle. So hang in there for that soon.

Today I just wanted to let you know that I have posted my Enchanted Forest Box and Album Tutorial today. It's listed under the Tutorial tab at the top of this blog. There you'll see details and a link to my Etsy shop.

In the coming days, I'll be posting KITS! Yes, I've got just a handful of kits left over from my Graphic 45 teaching tour this year. If you follow my blog, you've seen all the fun classes I've offered. There is a very limited number of these, so if you like what you see, grab 'em up quick before they're gone!

The best way to know when I post kits is to "favorite" my shop on Etsy, or you can subscribe to my blog in the upper right corner, OR you can check my blog every day. Note: The subscribe option is great because it goes to your e-mail inbox, however it is delayed almost 24 hours from the time I post, which means by the time it gets to your inbox, it could already be sold out.

So I recommend "favoriting" my Etsy Shop, and you'll get a notice as soon as I list something new.

Just go here to make my shop a favorite.

Comments